The Corona Norco Schools Educational Foundation is pleased to announce that over $550,000 in grants have been awarded to teachers who demonstrate the leadership, innovativeness, and impact to our students and programs. Grants are awarded to teachers which benefit students in all CNUSD schools in the Corona, Norco, and Eastvale areas.
Grants are awarded to CNUSD educators who dare to explore, experiment, and provide enrichment to their students' learning experience. We encourage all CNUSD teaching staff to apply annually.
In exchange for receiving a grant, recipients are asked to share the excitement by sending us a photo with your newly received awarded item or program! Also, be sure to post on your favorite social media platform using our hashtag #cnsef and tag us in it!
Sorry, the application window has closed.
Programs Funded Last Year
Grants totaling more than $16,000!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use a separate sheet of paper when submitting my grant application? Due to the volume of requests, we ask that applicants type directly onto the application and limit text to the size of the application form (please do not include additional sheets of paper.)
- How do I submit my application? Simply click on the button at the top of this screen when the application window opens in the fall of each year.
- How will my application be graded? To make this process as easy as possible, a current grading rubric is also provided when grant applications are released. The details in this rubric serves as the guidance and support needed to complete the application as thoroughly and accurately as possible.
- When will I be notified if I have been selected to receive a grant? All of our applicants will be notified within one month of the close of the application window.
- Will I be notified if I did not receive a grant? Notifications are generally distributed within 30-45 days after the application deadline. Only winners are notified.
- If I am selected to receive a grant, when will I receive my funding? Because we know you have great plans, we do not delay your receipt of funding. You will receive funding within 30 days after being notified that you have been awarded the grant.
- How is the grant money issued? We work closely with CNUSD staff to get your grant fulfilled as soon as possible. We work directly with CNUSD's Purchasing Department to get your equipment or supplies ordered quickly, and work directly with Human Resources administration if the project requires hiring of personnel.
- Is there a ceremony? <do you still have an annual ceremony? If not, it would be good to start this up and maintain on an annual basis>
- Once I receive the funding for my outstanding project, is there anything else I need to do? Yes! We ask that you share the excitement to us in a photo using the link above. Also post on your favorite social media using our hashtag #cnsef.