1. YouTube - annotation tools are built right into the editor used when you upload videos.
2. The Mad Video - insert interactive tags, which can link to other websites or comments, to videos on YouTube
3. Embed Plus - find a video on YouTube, use Embed Plus to start the video where you want it, skip to any point in the video, play in slow motion, zoom in or out, and annotate at any point of the video
4. wireWax - add tags to videos on YouTube that direct students another video, image from Facebook, Flickr, or Instagram, audio tracks from SoundCloud, or reference an article from Qwiki
5. Blubbr - insert a quiz after a clip of a video the students are watching
Want to enlarge a picture without leaving your home or classroom? Use this free website to upload any image, decide what size you need, then print on multiple sheets of paper that will piece together to form one enlarge picture of your original image.
Add narration to a photograph - share it, embed it, view it! Use this to create a presenation about a selected picture in a foreign language (or English if presenting to an EL student), make vocab cards with the pronunciation added to the photo, or practice oral speaking for presentations (more ideas for Fotobabble here and here).
This fun and free application is great for drawing and typing on Google Maps. Great for showing the route historical figures took or characters in a book! (Notice the red triangle added by this user to this photo below...)
Infographics is the latest in data visualization - it presents data and information in a visual orientation that makes it appealing to the eye. A great way to present information to any age for any subject.
A unique website that allows the user to use virtual sticky-notes to post ideas, pictures, notes, etc. and place on a canvas. Great for teacher presentations, interactive tools for class discussions, and student presentations!
Want to engage and "wow" your audience? Using a virtual canvas, this program zooms in and out of different areas on the canvas, allowing the user to display and navigate throughout the overall image. Visit the site to see samples and to start your new presentation today!
Who says you can't get something for nothing? Royaltyfreemusic.com offers a variety of FREE high-quality royalty-free items, including royalty-free stock footage, royalty-free sound effects, royalty-free clip art, royalty-free images, royalty-free photos, and of course, royalty-free stock music.